THE POWELL TIMES
Smoked Rump RoastJune 10, 2011
- 1 Rump Roast
- Traeger Beef Rub, or your favorite barbecue rub
- Generously season all sides of the roast with the rub.
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes).
- Place roast on grill for 1 hour on smoke.
- After 1 hour, turn digital controller to 350 degrees and cook for 1 – 1.5 hours or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove from grill, cut into 1/2″ strips and enjoy!
If you have a recipe you would like to share with us, please complete this form!
Let Us Know Whats On Your Mind